The simplest marble
How long will my order take to arrive?
Once you place an order for the item, we can generally dispatch it on the coming two business days. However, we will give this information and the approximate lead time in citation, If any particulars are out of stock.
What shipping options do you offer?
For Delivery in India
For International Delivery
- Shipping by Air Courier We use FEDEX, DHL & Other renowned courier companies to ship the product.
- Lead time for the delivery in India would be 2-4 working days. (Except Sunday & India National Holidays)
- You can send your personalized message/greetings along with your gifts.
- By Courier (Door to Door Delivery): We use DHL, FEDEX, UPS etc.
- By Air (Port to Port): We deliver to all air ports in the world.
- By Sea (Port to Port): We deliver all sea ports in the world.
- Any Taxes or duties levied at the destination would be borne by you.
- We have expert packers to provide International export standard packing, safe transportation and safe delivery to destination. Combine products can be shipped with less cost effectiveness.
- We will not be liable for any delay.
- Note : Chargeable weight is derived from Gross weight and volumetric weight calculation, whichever is higher.
Can I ship my order outside of the INDIA?
Yes, we ship our products worldwide to any country. Shipping charge will provide you in quotation.
Will I be charged if I refuse my order?
The client will be responsible for any return shipping charges assessed by the courier. For transnational deliveries, the client will be responsible for any duty/ Handbasket/ import charges on refused or unclaimed shipments, in addition to return shipping costs. Shipping costs aren't reimbursed on refused or unclaimed shipments.
Will I have to pay taxes and duties on my order?
"PMMA" will cover all levies for guests in India. Orders being packed to addresses outside of the INDIA may bear the philanthropist to pay duties and levies upon delivery.
"PMMA" can not be held responsible for duties or levies assessed by the original government on orders delivered to countries other than India.